Monday, August 27, 2012

Doris and Andrie

Hello !

So, I'm hosting a girl named Andrie.  So far it's been fun.  Only me in my family speaks English so I have to translate everything. On Saturday evening we went for a walk with Mari and Panayiota. We showed them Jõksi lake. On Sunday we went to see the horse riding competition and after that Andrie and Panayiota( she stays with Mari) went  horse riding. It was their first time. And I think they liked it. Andrie said that she really likes Estonia because we have so much nature. So far it's pretty much all.

Bye.

Hi everybody!!
I'm Andrie and I'm staying in Doris's house!!Her family is very nice and kind!!Every day we do many things. When we arrived in Estonia we stayed in Tallinn and we went shopping and we visited the old town.We had a lot of fun!On Saturday we went to Kanepi and at night we had a walk with Mari and Panayiota. On Sunday we went to a horse riding race where Mari took part.It was wonderful!!Then we went horse riding but only Panayiota and me rode a horse.It was a very nice experience!
 Estonia is one of the most beautiful countries I've ever visited so far!!It has a lot of nature and many things to do and to see or visit. It''s different from the other countries of Europe.That's why it is unique!!If I can,I will visit again Estonia!

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment