Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monday by Veronika.

So I'm writing about Monday. It was first day at school and it was something new and emotional. When we went there then people were staring at us and it was uncomfortable. Well the teacher showed us school and classrooms. Then we and them made some presentations. And then school was over. It was fun at school. At evening I went with Dolores to her english course, it was more different than in Estonia.

Well my Cyprus family !
Dolores and her family was wonderful. Everything was so good that I don't have words. I met Dolores sister and she was very nice. They have dog, who is very crazy. When I was there then I slept like I'm sleeping at home. We lived far away of others. I went with Dolores to her Mathematics and English course and it was nice. Me and Dolores, we were at home and we just spoke.

I like Cyprus very much, and I miss my Cyprus family ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment